Monday, March 06, 2006

Complainte de la Butte
La lune trop blême, pose un diadème, sur tes cheveux roux
La lune trop rousse, de gloire éclabousse, ton jupon plein d'trous

La lune trop pâle, caresse l'opale, de tes yeux blasés
Princesse de la rue, soit la bienvenue dans mon coeur brisé

The stairways up to la butte can make the wretched sigh,
While windmill wings of the moulin shelter you and I

Ma p'tite mandigote, je sens ta menotte qui cherche ma main
Je sens ta poitrine, et ta taille fine, j'oublie mon chagrin

Je sens sur tes lèvres une odeur de fièvre
De gosse mal nourri et sous ta caresse je sens une ivresse qui m'anéantit

The stairways up to la butte can make the wretched sigh,
While windmill wings of the moulin shelter you and I

Mais voilà qu'elle trotte, la lune se flotte
La princesse aussi,
La la la la la, la la la la la, mon rêve évanoui

Les escaliers de la butte sont durs aux miséreux,
Les ailes des moulins protégent les amoureux


The too pale moon, put a tiara, on your reddish-brown hair The moon too turns brown, of glory splashes, your full slip d'trous

The too pale moon, stroke the opal, of your unexcited eyes Princesses of the street, be the welcome in my broken heart

The stairways up to mounds it can make the wretched sigh, While windmill wings of the mill shelter you and I'S

My p'tite mandigote, I feel your handcuff that looks for my hand I feel your chest, and your fine size, I forget my sorrow

I feel on your lips a fever odor Of childlike one poorly nourished and under your stroke I feel a drunkenness that me annihilated

The stairways up to mounds it can make the wretched sigh, While windmill wings of the mill shelter you and I'S

But here that she trots, the moon floats itself The princess also, The the the the the, the the the the the, my fainted dream

The stairways of the mounds are hard to the destitute one, The wings of the mills protect the lovers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home