juz a short post before i go sleep. i was watching moulin rouge yet again. the dunno how many million time-th. juz now. dunno whether i haf posted this before, but everytime i watch it, i always feel tat though the ending is sad, it was the perfect ending. It ended on the peak of the relationship. who is to confirm tat if she was to live, their relationship would not turn sour. to noe of someone who loved u so dearly to risk himself itself is worth living the life. n knowing that u will forever be carved in his memory... isn't it simply perfect? haha.
Come What May
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I'm loving you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home