Saturday, January 03, 2004

Yeah! and while I have access to this tupu yang's blog too.. i'm also inspired to make use of it.. and you carn do anything to me! nanny nanny tu pu! =P -evils-

and what do i hafta say eh? yeahhhh!! i'm not wosmi!! trust you to come up with something so.. uhhhh *rolls eyeballs* 1st difference between heidi n tupu - I haven't been influence by you-know-who (sheesh.. sounds like im saying voldemort.. but obviously it's that influential guy in your school.. =P) and you obviously is under his influence!!! *OMG* i gotta start racking my brains on how im gonna get you back the right path.. eh oh.. *headache*

hmmm.. paisae last night I zZzZzzzzz before I could blog for you.. but it's partially ur fault too!! blog soooooo long about ur great grandmother's story!!! i waiting from like 1010 to 1040 and you are not done!! sheesh! and then just now i was scanning through.. >_< i preferred you to blog bout your hua you know.. =P (your family blurly failed to notice my hint!! so im hinting again now to your sis.) you blog bout your hua.. den i can gossip and gossip.. =P

ehhh! i need to go and study already!! lastly just wanna say.. I AM BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES OK!!! =D and that we are on the same boat one.. i managed to float back last year.. and I know you will float back too.. so... ^______^

JIAYOU FOR A MATHS RE-EXAM!


Ok.. I know I loh soh veh long k.. =P actuali I just wanted to cheer you on.. but couldn't resist crapping A LITTLE. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home