Friday, January 02, 2004

YOZ! Damn long never blog le. And if u were wondering y? it is due to my marvellous, dumb, lame, idiotic, no brainer comp! who refused to let me use IE (internet explorer) for the past 6 days!!! Damn irritated..arghz! me writing this on words.. heez. Gg to ask “wosmi” to help me blog this.. whahahz. Hope she dun mind.. hahhaz.. =P thks in advance! “wosmi” =P *hope she dun anyhow edit.. (editor: this wasn't blogged by wosmi, was in fact blogged by his very long-suffering sister. who has a test tmw, who is rushing a report. AND STILL HAS TO BLOG FOR STUPID BROTHER. =P )

Anw.. first day of school.. let me start on lighter tones lar.. HAPPY NEW YEAR every one.. new school year.. new resolutions.. new goals to set out for myself to achieve.. first and foremost of coz is my dear A maths re exam tats on CNY’s eve’s EVE.. 20/1… damn smart of the teachers to do tat.. the whole CNY I wld be dangling my heart everywhere… so.. ehmms! Wat m I thinking! Muz be confident! Yeah! Pass this darn thing! Yeah! Conquer the darn A maths tat I failed to last year.. for myself.. do good to myself.. woosh!
Today saw my form teacher. Think he rox. Mark wee! Physics teacher. Whahahz. Rock! Hope the other teachers will rox as well. But chinese, damn sad lar. Never get YCM. No gurantee A1 le.. boohoo.. =( today.. CEC election.. ganna sabo by ben lim… then made me go out to stand.. then come back.. I got 0 votes.. lame! $@#(&$)*@#&$

Went for CO today.. we were playing Long Teng.. a lot of things happen lar.. but I juz wanna say.. zong jin is one of the best, if not the best chair I seen! And I meant real.. maybe not his leadership or anything. Tat one I not qualified to say tat. BUT BUT BUT! his ENTHU for CO is impressive.. he volunteer to play Long Teng for percussion.. As a chair man he could easily ordered some lame shit to go play.. but he din! He did it himself. He cld haf used the GOOD da gu and let kai hong use the Lousy one.. but he DIN! He cld haf kao bei and stop playing when he played wrongly and everyone was mocking at him. But he DIN! He din even make much noise when his hand starting bleeding due to the awkward position of the da gu.. tats IMPRESSIVE! I idolized him le. =x okok.. tats sounds damn gay.. but.. he is really one of a kind. I dun see tat power and spirit in anyone b4 him. Sorry ben. ( not tat u r not gd. But he is simply. Better. ) Even though wat ms lim and Jason kao bei abt him and everything.. I stil think he rox! Yeah! Rox! Iret! =P

Okok.. then go back to CO room. Got scolded by ms lim.. I huo gai lar.. cannot kaoz too much.. then.. ya.. mini comm. Meeting again.. then.. all the way til 7.05! frm 5.30.. then me and wx go to macs to eat fillet o fish. Hahz. 1.80 only wat. =P ya then we go on train to go home… then I saw a miss call on my fone. Frm my mum.. so I juz call back wif wx’s fone..( as usual =P), it was ard 7.20 then… then my mum juz screamed into my ear tat there is tuition tonite!!! I actually forgot.. then I was like !!!! so.. I dropped off at YCK. Then run all the way to the tuition centre.. ard 5 min run lar.. including a over head bridge.. so.. ya.. was super tired and sweaty and everything when I reached there.. which was ard.. 7.40… 40 min late.. power.. =x then I sit down lar.. then haf lesson.. then suddenly.. at the corner of my eye I saw someone waving at me! Then I shocked.. I looked closer alittle.. it is ms wei jing! Woosh! My fave Chinese teacher ever! I cannot describe her wif words.. she simply rox k! damn nice teacher. She is like gg to be a HAN teacher! Woosh! Rox. Hahz. But too bad lar. Confirm not teaching me one. Sec 4. they sure wun let her teach one. Hahz. Anw.. I make a great joke out of myself.. the teacher said smth like cheung ching high.. then I juz blurted out.. wats the English name of it.. I super blur at tat time STIL.. then i.. is it dunman high? Then the 2 gals in front of me juz turned and stared at me.. then zp juz whacked damn hard on my head! U stupid! Cheung ching is cheung ching!!! Dunman is.. then he lag.. de.. smth.. then the 2 gals stared AGAIN! Then I juz.. de ming!! (*suddenly woke up) then.. lesson resume.. I tot.. nth much lar.. maybe they juz think we r toads.. damn dumb one.. esp me.. aft lesson. I saw their sch u.. chueng ching and dunman! Then I was like!!! Freak! FREAK! FREAK!!! Arh!!! So malu.. she saw me seeing her badge.. then I juz like whole face red.. arh.. arghz.. damn malu! Never been so malu neh! Argh!

“wosmi” go slp le.. so.. by the time she go blog this for me.. it wld be tml.. and my comp is gg to be reformatted.. so gg to ask my sis to help me.. heez. Sorry.. thks sis! Heez!

Anw. My father’s colleague to help me repair my comp tml. Hope it will work.. pray.. then I can blog myself le.. and see all ur blogs.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home