Tuesday, September 30, 2003

stubbled this some how..

Places to Kiss Your Love



1 Behind their ear.
2 Tip of their nose.
3 Back of their neck.
4 Underside of their forearm.
5 Curve of their waist.
6 Palm of their hand.
7 Inside their wrist.
8 Under their chin.
9 Their eyelids.
10 Inside of their ankle.
11 Their collar bone.
12 Tips of their fingers.
13 Their spine.
14 Small of their back.
15 Their tummy.
16 Behind their knees.

Of course, this is just to give you an idea. Aim to shower your love with kisses ALL OVER!

4, 10, 16 looks like interesting places... heez.. =P nvm.. shall slp le.. wat the hell m i stil doing here at near 2 am.. kz.. zao.. nitez.. or rather.. morning! hahaz.. =P

Kisses and their meanings


Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

eh.. ok.. this is irrevelant.. i noe nuts.. nvm.. some day we shall invite people to tok abt it.. whahahz.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home