Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING (Aerosmith)

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you are far away and dreaming,
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever,
Where a moment spent with you is a moment I treasure,

I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause I miss you baby, And I don't want to miss a thing,
Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do,
I still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you feeling your heart beating,
And I wondering what you are dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you are seeing,
Then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together,
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and forever forever

And I don't want to miss one smile,
I don't want to miss one kiss,
I just want to be with you right here with you,
Just like this, I just want to hold you close,
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment,
For all of the rest of time

did geog juz now.. from 11.30 to 1.30 am.. cool stuff.. 2 hrs of writing point form.. how smart.. dead liao lar.. the paper so damn bloody hard.. if this yr's also like tat.. bet half will die.. =(
actually i came online for this song only.. so enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home