Thursday, September 25, 2003

I'm really very fond of you,
he said

I don't like fond.
It sounds like something
you would tell a dog.

Give me love,
or nothing.

Throw your fond in a pond,
I said.

But what I felt for him
was also warm, frisky,
moist mouthed,
eager,
and could swim away
if forced to do so.

- Alice Walker...
stolen this frm a poem book i was flipping thru during maths remedial.. (HEY, wat the hell m i doing wif the bk.. =P)

somehow, by some weird occassion... my EZ link card is spoilt.. TMD.. this morning stil working,.. then suddenly say the card is spoilt.. liew.. nvm.. shall ask my mum to help me replace it.. =P
btw.. my bill juz exploded yet again.. tmd.. dead liao lar.. on my DIET again.. dun tempt me le.. sms me after exams kz? quite waste money to wish good luck everyday.. so yar.. here's a big one..

GOOD LUCK! BEST OF LUCK! wateva wateva wateva LUCK LUCK LUCK! =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home