Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
So if you're lonely
You know I'm here waiting for you
I'm just a cross-hair
I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here
You leave me broken, shattered I lie
I'm just a cross-hair
I'm just a shot, then we can die
I know I won't be leaving here with you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
I say, you don't show
Don't move, time is slow
I say... take me out
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
If I move, this could die
If eyes move, this could die
I want you... to take me out
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here with you
I say don't you know
You say you don't know
I say... take me out
If I wait, this could die
If I wane, this could die
I want you... to take me out
If I move, this could die
If eyes move, this could die
Come on... take me out
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here
I know I won't be leaving here (with you)
I know I won't be leaving here with you
scottish band, but they are cool! hahahaha. I know i won't be leaving here with.... u!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home