Tuesday, July 19, 2005

There’s so many times I’ve let you down
So many times I’ve played around
I tell you now, they don’t mean a thing
Ev’ry place I go, I’ll think of you
Ev’ry song I sing, I’ll sing for you
When I come back, I’ll bring your wedding ring

-Leaving on a jet plane-

yawn, since school started, it can only be summed up by one word. BORING. bah.

o. i played rugby last sat. hwa chong old boys. haha! vs singapore poly. quite funky la, those ns pple, pre ns pple, post ns pple. n noobs like us. hahaha. form one team n played quite well. i was like a useless bum walking ard the field doing nth much la. but i can say i enjoyed it quite abit. long time since i played rugby, the feeling is simply good. n yea, we whooped their asses. 7 tries to 1. if wan magnify.. then. 35-5... hahaha. hockey training quite ok la, but it sucks to be the weakest player in the team. damn cock. argh. nvm, I WILL SURVIVE. HAHAHAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home