Because of you..
I never stray too far from the side walk,
So I can catch a glimpse of you.
Because of you..
I learnt to play on the safe side,
So I don't get hurt anymore.
Because of you..
I find it hard to trust not only me,
But also everyone around me.
Because of you..
I numb my heart of feelings,
So that I won't feel for anyone again.
Because of you..
I don't seem to know how to smile anymore,
For they all turn inverted when I try to.
Because of you..
I'm dehydrated everyday,
And no amount of water can replenish those I lost.
Because of you..
My heart can't possibly break,
When it wasn't even whole to begin with.
You have the power to make me smile..
But you chose to make me cry..
quite nice rite? haha. stole it frm heidi's blog. she stole it from dunno where.. hahah. but nvm, it is a nice poem. a big geeky, but stil quite nice n sincere. allows one to think abt it. so yea, spend like abit more than 3 seconds thinking abt it. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home