HOOBSTANK The Reason
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason was you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason was You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason was you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason was you
heard the song ytd, juz tot how this song wld totally sound different if u change 1 word in the song. hah. juz interesting. really.

4 Comments:
which word? the you with the big Y?
ur recovering mate=)
yup am back in uk, persecution day in 2 days time='(
nah, tat was from the lyrics i copied. another word. hah. muz be more observant. or u can juz play the song n sing along. i m sure u will get it.
heys housefly, dun worry abt it la, i m so sure u will do well one. =)
hur. i still don't get it! (i don't have the song so i'm trying to hum it and think what it sounds like)
btw this is really random. the song reminds me of j**f. ah whateverrr...
ohmygod i need to ask your sister how she retains all those information in her head. i'm pretty sure there isn't enough space in my brain for everything i'm learning everyday =/
Post a Comment
<< Home