Sunday, April 03, 2005

THERE YOU'LL BE- Faith Hill
When I think back on these times
And the dreams we left behind
I’ll be glad ‘cause I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back on these days
I’ll look and see your face
You were right there for me

CHORUS: In my dreams I’ll always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there’ll always be a place for you for all my life
I’ll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you’ll be
And everywhere I am there you’ll be

Will you show me how it feels?
To feel the sky within my reach
And I always will remember all
The strength you gave to me
You’ll have made me make it through
Oh I owe so much to you
You were right there for me

CHORUS-Repeat
‘Cause I always saw in you my light, my strength
And I want to thank you now for all those ways
You were right there for me (you were right there for me)
You were right there for me
A----lways

CHORUS- Repeat

There you’ll be

who get the song's mp3??? plz send me!!! n AKON's Lonely.. send me!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home