If we hold on together
Don't lose your way with each passing day.
You've come so far,
Don't throw it away!
Live believing dreams are for weaving.
Wonders are waiting to start.
Live your story,
Faith, hope and glory!
Hold to the truth in your heart.
If we hold on together.
I know our dreams will never die.
Dreams see us through 'till forever,
As clouds roll by
For you and I.
Souls in the wind must learn how to bend.
Seek out a star,
Hold on 'till the end!
Valley, mountain, there is a fountain!
Washes our tears all away.
Waves are swaying.
Someone is praying, "Please let us come home to stay."
If we hold on together,
I know our dreams will never die.
Dreams see us through 'till forever,
as clouds roll by,
for you and I.
When we are out there in the dark,
we reach up for the light!
In the dark, we'll find the light,
warm our hearts,
ev'ry one.
If we hold on together,
I know our dreams will never die.
Dreams see us through 'till forever!
As high as souls can fly!
The coulds roll by
for you and I!
well. this song is damn encouraging isn't it? lol. fight fight fight fight fight.. lol.
got my term report today! 3 red red. lol. well. i said enuff abt them...
hmms. the rest of my results ar.. sharn name the subject..
2A1
1A2
2B4
add my o's chinese. my L1R5 is 14! not bad lar. can go poly. =X damn it lar. muz half it lohz. fight fight fight fight...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home